How to take care of your Xenium Jewelry?Learn how to take care of your jewelry with this handy guide to maintain its sparkle and durability. Take Your Jewelry Off:Believe it or not, taking care of your jewelry taking it off occasionally, especially during the following activities:
Keep Your Jewelry Safe:
- Sports: Holding a tennis racket tightly is particularly not good for a ring with stones going all the way around. As for taking your ring to the gym, lifting weights with it on can be hazardous. You wouldn't want a heavy dumbbell making contact with your stone.
- Gardening: It is possible to chip your stones or knock the settings loose while doing heavy yard work.
- Cleaning house: It's a good idea not to wear your ring or bracelet while doing the dishes: harsh chemical soaps or cleansers can be harmful for them.
DON'T SWIM IN THE OCEAN WHILE WEARING YOUR RING! Cold water may shrink your fingers just enough to loosen the ring from your finger, that would be a shame if this happens.
- If you'll be taking your ring off to do the activities above, make sure you have a safe and memorable place to put it.
- Keep It away from lotion, sunscreen and perfume. These products can harm your jewelry. It's a good idea to take it off before you apply product.
- These products can gunk up your diamond, and even etch colored gemstones. It's a good idea to take your ring off before you put these things on.
- Have your setting checked regularly.
- Most jewelers recommend you have your setting checked every six months to make sure nothing has become loose.
- Be Careful in The Kitchen: Cookie dough, turkey loaf, a piecrust… it's great to mix with your fingers. But these foods can leave a film on your ring and really affect its luster.
- Don't Wear Jewelry in Swimming Pools and Spas: Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. As a result, it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing: Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and dingy.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist